BREW stands for Binary Runtime Environment for Wireless, is a platform designed for developing Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) for mobile phone specifically promoting third-party applications like games. Authentic Document IDs for BREW acknowledges the developers to become a professional and verified BREW developer and digitally authorizes the applications. This lets you deliver your app and secures the BREW application by a digital signature and timestamp the code using the BREW AppSigner tool.
Compatibility, Features & Benefits
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher version.
- Enable the ActiveX if using Windows Vista or higher version.
- Windows 2000, XP or the higher version.
- A Windows 2000 needs to log in as administrator in order to install the Personal Trust Agent.
- Secures the BREW applications by digitally signing it.
- Let your customers know that your code is safe to download and eliminate security warnings by digital notarization and time stamping.
- Secure the brand and the reputation also keep a copy of signed document’s fingerprint on the database, allotting you the benefit of the third party verification of the document.