Wildcard SSL Certificate is one of the most popular certificate type that protects you by securing your communication over a network such as the internet with one major difference… It provides additional security for all sub-domains that exist under the domain upon your initial request. You simply cannot go wrong with ClickSSL and our Wildcard SSL certificates are available at cheap price. It will be issued in seconds and installed within minutes, we back our products up with the No question – no hassle full 30-day money back guarantee.
$ 113.00 / yr.
$ 359.00 / yr.
How Does the Wildcard SSL Work?
Your Wildcard certificate works harder for you in that it protects your Root Domain as well as any Sub-domains (Child Domain) that falls under the Root Domain Hierarchy. In a DNS Hierarchy, The Root Domain sits at the top, below which are the Top Level Domains, Second Level Domains, and then Sub-domains. You specify the level at which your Domain Hierarchy is protected by adding an asterisk in the sub-domains area of the common name, like so…
Secure All Sub Domains with Wildcard SSL
Choosing a Wildcard SSL certificate will save you more money if you have multiple sub domains, maintaining only single SSL to protect your all sub domains is cheaper as, instead of buying one on each sub domain. It will lower administrative and developmental costs and simplify certificate installation and management.
What are the advantages of owning a Wildcard SSL Certificate?
With a Wildcard SSL, you may protect your root domain plus as many sub-domains as you wish as long as they are hosted under the same IP address saving you a substantial amount of money. Another great advantage of it is, the feeling of security that comes from knowing your online business ventures are protected by the most trusted, reliable, and cheap SSL management in the industry today.
|Key benefits of Wildcard SSL Certificate:|
|Purchasing a Wildcard SSL Certificate brings a plethora of benefits to companies because it secures the parent and sub-domains over a single fully qualified domain name (FQDN).
Why a Wildcard SSL from ClickSSL?
- ClickSSL is one of the most trusted and sought-after names in the business.
- We are one of the lowest and cheap price wildcard SSL providers in industry.
- It does not require you to go through a long and drawn out validation of your business in order to protect your multiple sub-domains. Our instant issuance process helps ensure your root domain and sub-domains are protected right away!
- Our SSL Finder Tool ensures that you get the right coverage for your business.
- ClickSSL offers the very best in technical and customer support, leading the industry in both product and service. (We also offer the best-discounted prices)
Wildcard SSL Case Study:
Know what customers say on this certificate, their experience will help you more to know why you should choose Wildcard Certificate to protect your sub-domains. We have accumulated their experience via case study to guide our potential clients more effectively.