Symantec Secure Site Pro (SGC) SSL certificate being helpful for old browsers that cannot handle 256-bit encryption provides a chance to step up old browsers to compete with modern algorithms and encryption. Moreover, Symantec (VeriSign) Secure Site Pro certificate provides worldwide compatibility with more than 99% PC and mobile browsers hence either user has any type of browser can easily access your website without any certificate unknown warning. Vulnerability and daily malware scan provides real time scan and protect your website from potential threats and vulnerability. Read More
Establish Secure Identity Over the Web
Symantec Pro SSL certificate is an ideal choice for web protection and offers business validation that ensures your customers that your business has passed a systematic evaluation process for establishing itself as a secure business over the web. If you as an administrator of a website is not satisfied with the product, you will have your money back within 30 days of issuance. Therefore, buying a Symantec Secure Site Pro SSL certificate is a win-win deal for you available at cheapest price.
Secure Site Pro SSL Certificate benefits & features
- Enhanced Warranty: Provide excellent backup in form of warranty of $1500K in case of any misissuance certificate.
- SGC Enabled: Step up your old browser with Symantec Pro SSL certificate and enjoy the dynamic online security.
- Highest Browser Ubiquity: Symantec (VeriSign) Secure Site Pro certificate serves more than 99% PC and mobile browser compatibility.
- Binary Authentication: Verify your domain plus business and provide trustworthiness to business.
- Price Saving: Go for multiple year validity and get up to 27% discount from ClickSSL.
- Risk Free: Symantec provides vulnerability assessment at free of cost with Pro SSL certificate to make sure that your site is clean and safe from any susceptibility.
Same Certificate for Less Price
|Validity||1 Year||2 Year|
|Product Name||Symantec Secure Site Pro|
|Purchase||Buy | Renew|
|Secures||Single Domain - Both www and non-www domains|
|Great for||Hosting providers and large volume online businesses|
|SEO advantages||Use SSL site-wide to get higher ranking in Google SERPs|
|Issuance||1 to 3 business days|
|Validation||Organization Validation (OV)|
|Certificate Details||Display domain name & business name on certificate|
|Supported Algorithm||SHA-2 enabled|
|Certificate Encryption||256-bit certificate encryption and 2048-bit key length|
|Server License||Single - Pay extra for additional server licenses|
|Warranty||USD $1,500,000 Warranty|
|Paperwork||Company documents required|
|Browser Support||99.9% all desktop and mobile browsers|
|Refund||30 days full money back guarantee|
|Re-issue||Unlimited during the certificate life-span|
|Site Seal||Dynamic – most trusted “Norton Secured Seal”|
- Step-by-step guideline to create CSR (certificate signing request)Read More
- Follow instructions to install SSL certificateRead More
- Get most trusted “Norton Secured Seal” on your webGet Now
- Use SSL checker to ensure your certificate installed correctlyTest Now
- Use CSR decoder to verify your generated CSRDecode Now
- Need more help? Create support ticket, our experts will get in touchSubmit Now
- Check out frequently asked questions and answersRead More