What is SSL?
What is SSL Certificate?
Who invented SSL?
What type of SSL version is available?
Who needs SSL certificate?
What protocol does SSL use?
Why SSL is compulsory for Website?
What type of encryption SSL use?
What information you need to get SSL certificate?
- CSR : Certificate Signing Request
- Contact Person Name
- Company Detail : Address, Email, Phone Number
- Domain Approval Email Address
In business validation certificate, you require to submit documents related to business existence and after verifying documents certificate authority issues business validation certificate.
In Extended Validation certificate, you require to provide government records related to your business identity, domain ownership proof, and business contact information etc. Visit here to know more about EV SSL Authentication Requirements.
What is SSL site seal?
Where I can show site seal?
Who is CA?
Who provide SSL certificate?
How CA verify your business?
What is Root Certificate?
What is CSR key?
Where can I find CSR key?
How do I generate CSR key?
What is 2048-bit RSA key?
What to do my SSL does not work?
Before installation, how can I check my CSR and SSL certificates are correct or not?
What is Free SSL certificate?
What is Wildcard Certificate?
What is EV SSL?
What is business validation certificate?
Is RapidSSL products ideal for SMBs?
Do all SSL products support PC and mobile browsers?
Can I see which CA have their Trusted CA root present in browser?
Yes, every browser contains Trusted CA root certificate and to see follow the process given here.
- Open internet explorer
- Browse Tool button in Menu bar.
- Select the content tab.
- Click on certificates tab.
- Select the Trusted Root Certification Authorities tab.
- Now a dialogue box will appear that presents list of all CAs with their Trusted CA roots with their expiry dates.
I am new with SSL certificate! I do not know what SSL product is best for my needs.
Which SSL product is best for mid tier business website?
How SSL order purchase works?
2. Submit Technical and Admin contact details
3. Complete Secure payment process.
4. Submit CSR key and Approve order request
5. Receive SSL Certificate and site seal email
How long does it take to issue my certificate?
What is 30 days refund policy?
Where I can find SSL coupon code for discounted pricing?
Why should purchase SSL certificates from us?
What are the available payment methods?