Symantec secure site SSL certificate helps business owners to protect their website with robust 256-bit encryption. A strong encryption assures customers and visitors that their information will not be intercepted by unknown parties, hence they are safe over the web. Symantec Secure Site secures your business plus validates the identity of your business. As an owner of your site, you can tell your customers that your business is verified by Symantec and a legal and safe place to deal with. Read More
Secure Online Transactions
Symantec (VeriSign) Secure Site is the best and renowned SSL security certificate, ensuring enterprise about its domain and business ownership and provides a single solution to reduce abandoned transactions, provide indemnity to visitors and clients about secured online transactions. Symantec (VeriSign) Secure Site also provides $1500K warranty against any misissuance of certificate and famous Norton Secured Seal being the most familiar trust mark on the web. Additional, Symantec Secure Site has the highest PC and mobile browsers compatibility that reduces certificate warnings in browsers.
Key features and benefits of Symantec Secure Site
- Organization Validation: VeriSign Secure Site certificate provides full organization validation thereby establishing the credibility of business over the web.
- Daily Malware Scanning: Keeps your website clean and alert you about virus/ Trojan/ unknown threats.
- Norton secured Seal: Comes with Symantec seal-in-search that augments visitor conversation on your site.
- Cost-effective: Save up to 19% on Symantec Secure Site SSL while buying from ClickSSL compare to vendor price.
- Extreme Security: 256-bit and 2048-bit CSR encryption minimize the online risk of online theft and attacks.
- Service Support: We are at ClickSSL provide excellent customer support ranging from product selection to installation help – 24*7 days.
Same Certificate for Less Price
|Validity||1 Year||2 Year||3 Year|
|Product Name||Symantec Secure Site|
|Purchase||Buy | Renew|
|Secures||Single Domain - Both www and non-www domains|
|Great for||Application providers and domain registrars|
|SEO advantages||Use SSL site-wide to get higher ranking in Google SERPs|
|Issuance||1 to 3 business days|
|Validation||Organization Validation (OV)|
|Certificate Details||Display domain name & business name on certificate|
|Supported Algorithm||SHA-2 enabled|
|Certificate Encryption||256-bit certificate encryption and 2048-bit key length|
|Server License||Single - Pay extra for additional server licenses|
|Warranty||USD $1,500,000 Warranty|
|Paperwork||Company documents required|
|Browser Support||99.9% all desktop and mobile browsers|
|Refund||30 days full money back guarantee|
|Re-issue||Unlimited during the certificate life-span|
|Site Seal||Dynamic – most trusted “Norton Secured Seal”|
- Step-by-step guideline to create CSR (certificate signing request)Read More
- Follow instructions to install SSL certificateRead More
- Get most trusted “Norton Secured Seal” on your webGet Now
- Use SSL checker to ensure your certificate installed correctlyTest Now
- Use CSR decoder to verify your generated CSRDecode Now
- Need more help? Create support ticket, our experts will get in touchSubmit Now
- Check out frequently asked questions and answersRead More