Code Signing for Microsoft Authenticode
Comodo Code Signing Certificate
Comodo EV Code Signing Certificate
DigiCert Code Signing Certificate
Compatibility, Features & Benefits
You can enroll for the certificate as well as can install the certificate on the same pc itself.
- Windows 2000, XP or a higher version.
- Users of the Windows 2000, XP and higher version will get .spc and .pvk file.
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher version.
- You need to enable Active X if you are using Internet Explorer 7 or higher version especially on Windows Vista or higher version.
- Security for both 32-bit and 64-bit user-mode (.exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx, .msi, .xpi and .xap files) and kernel mode software by digitally signatures.
- Thoroughly supports SHA-2 Secure Hash Algorithm.
- Also supports applications based on Silverlight 4.
- Follows security needs for the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform.
- Best suited for ActiveX controls, plug-ins and other types of executable.
- Determines the legitimacy of the code by displaying the timestamp (optional), telling when the code was signed.
Advantages and Benefits
- Upgrade your users’ experience by securing the code and the content of your website which are safer to download. At the same time, decrease the intensity of the error warnings.
- Defend your website brand and integrity through a trusted digital signature.
- DigiCerts’s world-renowned popularity and trustworthiness makes it an unbeatable trusted provider of digital certificates for Microsoft Windows Logo programs.
- Benefit from the free timestamp, reduce the code maintenance cost.