Code Signing Certificate for Microsoft Office and VBA secures the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications macro projects and Microsoft Office applications. Code signing certificate assures the security of the integrity of your code, content and the reputation of your brand. This ensures the user that your code is secure whether it is online or to be purchased. Code Signing Certificate for Microsoft Office and VBA secures VBA objects, scripts and macros for Microsoft Office.doc, .xls and .ppt files by digital signature.
Compatibility, Features & Benefits
- Windows 2000, XP and higher version.
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher version.
- Also, enable ActiveX if you are using Internet Explorer 7 or higher version on Windows Vista or higher version.
- Prevent the VBA objects and Macros from cyber crimes by digitally signing.
- Especially designed for Microsoft Office and third party applications using VBA.
- Thoroughly supports SHA-2 Secure Hash Algorithm.
Advantages and Benefits
- Upgrade your users’ experience by securing the code and the content of your website which are safer to download. At the same time, decrease the intensity of the error warnings.
- Defend your website brand and integrity through a trusted digital signature.
- Symantec’s world-renowned popularity and trustworthiness makes it an unbeatable trusted provider of digital certificates for Microsoft Windows Logo programs.
- Benefit from the free timestamp, reduce the code maintenance cost.