Thawte Code Signing certificate helps software developers to make sure that their code is authenticated by reputed certificate authority. It may happen that if the code is not verified, then it will show a pop-up warning while installing the software. Thawte Code signing removes this hurdle and offers code and content integrity and enhances user trust with a secure environment. As a coder, you can give assurance to your customers that your software is safe and the code has not been changed since its inception. Read More
Best Solution to Secure Code & Content
Thawte code signing SSL certificate can help you to make your code (software) or application safe and trustworthy when you distribute them over internet or corporate network. ClickSSL is an authorized reseller of Thawte and offering code signing SSL certificate at cheapest price.
Thawte Code Signing SSL Advantages
- Protection to users: It prevent users from downloading harmful website with malicious code.
- Reduce Errors: It will not only protect users but also reduce error messages and warning due to browser and server recolonization..
- Authorship: Due to piracy and theft, many vendors are selling pirated copy of software and codes. With code sign certificate, customer can easily identify the original publisher of code and can trust the vendor.
- Warranty: Thawte offers $50,000 USD warranty against certain losses resulting from breaches.
|Thawte Code Signing Certificate for|
Thawte Code signing certificate provides flexibility to sign a Code on multiple platforms for Microsoft Authenticode. Being a single certificate, Code signing certificate carries most compatibility with .exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx, .msi, and .xpi and .xap files used in Microsoft Authenticode and this certificate works under 32 and 64-bit Microsoft system format. You can also sign code for Microsoft office 2000, Microsoft VBA, Netscape Object Signing, and Marimba Channel Signing. Read more…
Using digitally signed .jar files and Java applications carry broad range of ubiquity among client PC, browsers, and mobile devices. Furthermore, Java Runtime Environment (JRE) also acknowledges Thawte Code Signing certificate. Read more…
Thawte Code Signing Certificate is ideally acknowledged by Adobe Ajax and Flex files and secures all .air and .airi files. Read more…
Sign your software code for Mac OS as well could update your software. Even Thawte Code Signing Certs helps you to enhance confidence in users while running Mac OS X, tools, utilities and application by signing executable files. Read more…
|Microsoft Office and VBA|
Microsoft office and other VBA macros have security features that confirms digital signature and with Thawte Code Signing SSL certificate, developers can sign VBA objects, scripts, and macros for Microsoft Office different docs and files formats. Read more…
Same Certificate for Less Price
|Validity||1 Year||2 Year|
|Product Name||Thawte Code Signing Certificate|
|Purchase||Buy | Renew|
|Secures||Software & Applications|
|Great for||Digital sign your code and content|
|SEO advantages||Use SSL site-wide to get higher ranking in Google SERPs|
|Issuance||3 to 7 business days|
|Certificate Details||Verified publisher identity|
|Supported Algorithm||SHA-2 enabled|
|Certificate Encryption||256-bit certificate encryption and 2048-bit key length|
|Warranty||USD $50,000 Warranty|
|Paperwork||Company documents required|
|Browser Support||99.9% all desktop and mobile browsers|
|Refund||30 days full money back guarantee|
|Re-issue||Unlimited during the certificate life-span|
- Step-by-step guideline to create CSR (certificate signing request)Read More
- Follow instructions to install SSL certificateRead More
- Get Thawte Trusted Site Seal on your webGet Now
- Use SSL checker to ensure your certificate installed correctlyTest Now
- Use CSR decoder to verify your generated CSRDecode Now
- Need more help? Create support ticket, our experts will get in touchSubmit Now
- Check out frequently asked questions and answersRead More